Why partner with the NBMBAA?
In addition to offsetting the cost of our Annual Conference & Exposition, your partnership support goes directly to our Scholarship Fund, outreach programs and in support of our various NBMBAA-TC Programs. And, while we strongly encourage direct assistance of our local chapter network, they receive indirect support from your partnership participation as well.
- Source entry level, managerial, and executive business talent (Recruitment)
- Immerse new diverse employees immediately into the local community (Retention)
- Provide leadership and professional development opportunities for your current employees (Development)
- Facilitate external mentorship opportunities for your employees with local business executives (Mentorship)
- Tap into local sources of affluent, mature consumers, business professionals and business owners (Marketing)
- Establish relationships with local entrepreneurs for diverse sourcing opportunities (Supplier Diversity)
- Contribute to your local community development by providing scholarships and funds for chapter community programs (Charitable Contributions)
Corporate Partners are companies, organizations, and institutions that partner with the NBMBAA in support of our Annual Conference & Exposition, Multicultural Forum & Career Fair, programs and services, as well as our many local chapter initiatives.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company, a small business, a new venture, an educational institution or a non-profit organization, your contribution helps the Association fulfill its mission of leading in the creation of intellectual and economic wealth of the African American community. Join the list of over 400 of the nation’s leading companies and organizations who are part of this proud tradition. Reap the benefits of having access to thousands of the brightest and most determined graduate students and experienced professionals to be found anywhere. For more information on partner with the National Black MBA Association – Twin Cities Chapter, please email us at: email@example.com
Three levels of corporate sponsorship are available: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.